Mentone LSC Open House 16 October 9am to 12noon
Mentone LSC Open House
Mentone LSC Open House is a chance to see the club and find out more about the many year round programs we offer.
There is something for everyone including
- Summer Nipper Programs - Sundays 10am to 11:30am starting 6 November
- Age Groups Fun Nights at the club throughout the summer
- Junior Competition and expert coaching
- Indoor Pool Swimming Programs
- Open Water Swimming Sessions (Introduction and Advanced)
- Training Sessions at Mentone LSC and Angleseas SLSC
- Winter Nippers
- Special Events - Training by Clint Robinson, Ironwoman Harriet Brown and so much more.
Seniors (U15 - U19)
- Learning Advanced Life Saving Skills
- Senior Competition and coaching
- Social Events for Teens
- Pathway to development (youth leadership camps, coaching and mentoring Nippers, skills development)
- Serve the community by providing important Life Saver Patrols
- Achieve Bronze Medallion and IRB Driver/Crew
- Learn Advanced First Aid, Advanced CPR and other skills
Social Events for the Whole Family
- Mentone LSC Summer Kitchen - Great Family meals at the club
- Open Mic Music Nights for Children, Teens and Adults to Perform
- Trivia Nights
- Social Nights including a Family New Year's eve Celebration.
Come down to the club on 16 October between 9am to 12noon and find out more.
For more information contact Greg Schmidt